- Should be well versed with preparation of General Arrangement (GA) Drawings of Panel, SLD, Schematics of control & power wiring, Bill of material – for each particular project according to the tender documents.
- Must be well versed to prepare the above mentioned documents for all types of L.T Panels : MCC, PCC, APFCR Panel, AMF Panel, D.G Synchronizing Panel, LDB, PDB, Fire Fighting MCC, Various types of starter, Street Light Feeder Pillars, Indoor & Outdoor type Panels etc.
- Candidate should have knowledge of all types of switchgear, proper selection of switchgear according to the application of the project.
- Should be an initiator and must be capable to handle projects single handedly.
- Will be required to visit the site / client for clearing technical queries, if the project demands so.
- Well versed with the usability of AutoCAD software.
- Candidates able to conduct fabrication inspection of the panels, will be an added advantage.
Salary: Not Disclosed
Role: Design Engineer
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
Education – B.E/Electrical Diploma Degree Holder with minimum experience of 4.5-5 years in the LT Electrical Panel Industry
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Abak Electrofab Engineering Pvt Ltd
Abak Electrofab Engineering Pvt Ltd was started in 1993 as a company catering to the fabrication business. Six months later, the company ventured into manufacturing of electrical distribution and control panels and since then, hasn’t looked back.